(1) ‘Street Address’ field sorting the address by google address search.
The Result will be automatically filled in the City, state, Postcode, Country fields. Or you can manually enter by hand. The address will be displayed in the item preview (1.1) on the right.
(2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7): Automatically filled in when selecting the address from the Street Address field (1).
(1.1) Automatically displayed by the address of (1)
Enter information about Rental WP such as: Type, Name, Description, Size, Number of Guest allow,...
1) Is Featured: Select Rental as Highlight item.
2) Property Type: Select the type of rental business. Example: Apartment, House, Homestay, Guest house ... Admin can add new or edit Property Type in WordPress administration.
(i) Enter Property name
(ii) Enter "slug name" for property. Do not use any of spaces or special characters. Let it blank for the system to automatically create.
(iii) Select a property as parent (not required).
(iv) Short description about property.
(v) Select an icon for property.
(vi) Select Featured image for Property.
3) Room Type
Select the type of room that Rental is offering: Entire Place, Private Room, Shared Room. Admin can add and edit Room type in WordPress administration.
(i) Enter Room name
(ii) Enter ‘slug name’ for room. Do not use any of spaces or special characters. Let it blank for the system to automatically create.
(iii) Select a room as parent (not required).
(iv) Short description about room.
(v) Select an icon for room.
(vi) Select Featured image for Room.
Enter a title for the rental. At least 6 characters. ‘New Rental’ is the default title.
Write a short description for rental. Minimum length is 50 characters. Maximum length is 2500 characters.
6) Number of guest:
Enter the maximum number of people in the room (adult, children, non-infant ). Enter the number format. Minimum is 1.
7) Number of bedrooms:
Number of bedrooms in the rental. Enter number format, Minimum 1
8) Number of bathrooms:
Number of bathrooms. Enter the number format. Minimum is 0
9) Size: Room's size.
10) Min stay:
The minimum number of days that guests book a room. Enter the number format. The default is 1
11) Max stay:
The maximum number of day that allow book at the hotel. Enter number format, Default is -1 (Unlimited)
List of bedrooms with name, number of people, number of beds, Bed type.
Select the Layout that displayed in single page.
Advance: When entering values as: Title, Number of Guest, Bedroom, Bathrooms, that value is displayed in the preview (on right-side).
1) Booking Options: There are three options:
a) Instant booking: Direct booking. Enter the booking information, the system will perform checkout and send via email to customers.
b) Inquiry Booking: Enter the information into the Inquiry form, the system sends an email to the owner about the booking request.
c) Instant booking & Inquiry Booking: The system displays 2 tabs on the booking form for customers to choose the form.
2) Booking Type: Choose the Booking Type for Rental. At this moment Theme do support Booking per night, in nearly following version we will update some other type as Booking per hour, per person ...
3) Property Price (Basic Price): Default price applied for weekday.
4) Weekend Price: Applied for weekend, if its empty the system will auto calculate by Basic price.
5) Day apply weekend pricing: Choose the days for weekends. Depending on the owner, country, areas will have different weekend rules. This option allow the owner to accordingly change
6) and 7) Long-term pricing: Set different price for long stay (more than 7 or 30 days) in your rental.
a) Price for 7+ day: If =< the total days of booking <30 days, the daily price will apply according to this price. For example: Base price = 50, 7+ price = 30. Customers book 8 days, Total = 30 * 8 = 240.
b) Price per 30+ day. Similar to the calculation of 7+ day price.
8) City Fee: This fee applies for the rental that has a stay tax policy when the customer stay there. This price is fixed. If the default is blank, it will not apply when calculating the price.
9) City fee type: Depending on day or person.
10) and 11) Cleaning fee: By day or by number of people. The default is blank if this price is not applied.
12) and 13) Security deposit: Security service fee, calculated by day or person. Default is blank if not apply.
From version 1.1, the Extra service has a new option as 'Fixed price' that not depend on the number of guest and booking time.
14) Custom Period Price: In case, there are special days, public holiday,.......this is a useful feature for you to setup price.
a) Enter the started date.
b) Enter the expired date.
c) Enter the price that will apply.
Click on ‘'Add New’' to add on the range list. In case of overlapping price ranges, the system will notified to let you know.
(1) Click on "Browse File" to open the image management folder, then select the photos to add to the gallery. By default, the system will chooses the first image to make the featured image. You can hover on each image to set the featured image or delete it.
(2) Add video from YouTube or video. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8QnjT57UY
Admin can add and edit, delete items in WordPress Dashboard.
(1) Highlights: Highlights of rental services
(2) Amenities: Facilities that provided
(1) Enter the content of the cancellation policy (if any)
(2) Enter the check in / out time
(3) Room's policy
Smoking: Allowed / Not allowed
Pets: Allowed / Not allowed
Party: Allowed / Not allowed
Children: Allowed / Not allowed
There are 3 status colors of the calendar:
Red: Shows the current date
Grey: Shows the unavailable date
Blue: Shows the available date
Click on the date you want to change the status. The system will record and apply the new status for that day.
Click again to restore the initial status.
The results shown after setup Calendar